Walt Disney World Vacation

When I read this question, I knew he was in difficulties. I have just returned from Walt Disney World and I could one day there was dear boy! I do not feel like I was trapped by expensive-ness because it is my first time at Walt Disney World, and had my daughter for the first time. Walt Disney World was a childhood dream interrupted by a wallet stolen.

So my first trip was a success, but I love cheap and free stuff and a daughter who is interested in Walt DisneyCinderella, Winnie the Pooh and his friends, Handy Mandy, Disney's Little Einsteins, and Belle, Beauty and the Beast, to name a few. I know that we return to Walt Disney World, however, remain on-site Walt Disney World Resort and on the next trip out of sight after my research was the first trip. I do not get $ 3,200 a day plus 7, I do not.

When I read that the cost of five-star resorts Walt Disney World's retail $ 3,110 for 10 days, but the costs of Beth$ 1,130 in high season!

I was hooked! I had to have the book! My husband is very different plans to return in the spring of 2007! This time I think we're going to Disney MGM Studios! Now, planning a big vacation takes time, money, prejudice takes even longer.

Trust me, I have planned a London, Edinburgh, and the holiday in the Far East and I always get value for my dollar. But my first trip to Walt Disney World, we had a magic moment, but had to do with the penny is not as magicalFor me, as would be spared.

Therefore, the purchase of "The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide 2006/2007 .. The Ultimate Disney World Saving's Guide is a woman, an employee of Walt Disney World is written and is now a travel writer wrote. Well, who better know the tricks of the trade? Or know how to save money at Walt Disney World?

I was thrilled with my purchase. I turned on my computer and began to read. I learned you can save up to $ 500 just for the Walt Disney WorldThe ticket costs only! Wow, are the tickets cheap. I also learned how to get exclusive discounts of 5 and 7 day Park Hopper Tickets! These are not good ideas, unless you are at Walt Disney World for more than seven days.

I love shopping for souvenirs and memories can not be! I love shopping, and not for storing large shopping center and I paid all 10-75 percent cheaper than the prices of the theme park. Well, you save! I wish I hadknown that prior to issuance of $ 300 + on my site Disney souvenirs.

I learned exactly when the high and low seasons and the price it is best to buy them online! I also learned that airlines are stable and do not intend to cancel most flights, so my tickets are not refundable in Orlando, Florida invalid. Did you know that Walt Disney World offers a free "shuttle" and the Magical Express luggage service? I did not know I was not staying at a hotel Walt Disney World Resort.So, if you stay at a hotel, no more waiting for luggage at the airport luggage is delivered directly to the hotel room! Wow!

We were in Orlando, Florida day it rained every afternoon at 10:00, is not every day at 3:00 without a clock, and now I know what I could, rainy days have done this! And now I know what should be a park last visit! (What I was not around at that time, but I know for next time!)

Hungry? Findthat goes well, you get inside the park and what you need to leave the hotel. However, if you're lucky enough for the character dinner at the Crystal Palace-It 's the best buffet in the Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida at least in my opinion!

May be lines at Walt Disney World and now I know how long these lines to play and move faster! And my favorite, hidden entrances and there are several of these "shortcuts" to theme parks and attractionshandle most of the crowd.

Walt Disney! The Kingdom and the magic!

Minnie and Mickey Mouse, Goofy Disney, Spaceship Earth, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Disney Tinkerbelle, Fantasyland and Toontown, what joy, what fun when Mom and Dad can can afford the price!

So why not plan a cheap Disney vacation? Because me and you see me at Barnstormer in Fantasyland and Downtown Disney, Orlando, create, present, and save thousands of stepsDollar and the fireworks exploding air last laugh!

Much, much more than Walt Disney Treasures!

Disney Wide World of Sports Complex is to your husband, if I was there many times, so take your kiddies new Disney Wilderness Preserve, I see this on the Travel Channel, and boy is beautiful!

We can say, Playhouse Disney and Disney-MGM Studios? This is where the child can launch from Playhouse Disney and Disney's Mickey from the clubhouse to meet runningMouse. Oh my God, I can not wait until my daughter's face when we go there because it will look like the same as you looked to see Cinderella's Castle.

My husband raves about the different countries of Epcot Center and are happy to see him. And then there's Disney's Animal Kingdom and last but not least is the little known Toll for the Walt Disney World! I'm going to burn the phone lines with this phone!

My first trip to Walt Disney Worldcan only have been for a day, with this ebook, the next will stay for AT for at least 10 days at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel! Hope your next vacation Walt Disney World is a success as my plans to be!

Recommend : MP3 Player travel

Danos tu comentario