Beer sales Reps have the best job in the world - Become a beer Rep

Beer sales Reps have the best job in the world. Working Group 2 of the largest companies in the U.S. beer (Coors and Miller Brewing Company, I can honestly say that I have dreamed a better job.

Working as a Sales Rep beer gave me many advantages. I was the man when I went to some of the hottest bars in New York and Hollywood.

Become a Sales Rep beer also requires some skill and passion for the business of beer. I do not know many guys who do notDrinking beer and hot girls daily meetings during working hours.

Advantages of a Beer Guy

Coors Brewing Company is more than one employer, have a family. Coors has been to focus on selling to consumers in their great beers, but their priority was that the best people and treats them great.

Coors would give us the best sales tools that help us sell more, it's fantastic, beer distributors and retailers in order. We would like to get brand new laptops, smartPhones and digital cameras top of the line. Not only that, the best sales tools, you get the coolest promotional clothing and gadgets known to man. The neon football you, Coors Light barbecue grill and some clothes sweets.

If you are a company that, to be themselves and have a great time to work permits, you have no choice but to be faithful. You wake up every morning I go to work. You get to meet interesting people each day .. You work in some of the bestEnvironments. Not to mention, you work from home.

You can get special parts, concerts, football matches, several sporting events and go drink beer. I'm not kidding. I could not for the first time I could drink beer while you work and get paid, get it done.

Rent Beer Girls
If you are a man who likes attractive girls around, so you must work for a beer company. I was responsible for recruiting girls for Miller Beer and Coors Light appealing. Itook the girls to accompany me to special events and to promote Coors Light and other beers. I would have hundreds of girls ask me to approach the bar, and if it could work for me.

I like selling beer ...

I was in town because I was known in the trendiest clubs, sporting events and VIP parties to promote the beer. Guys like to be me, because I knew a lot of hot girls and cold parts go.

Beer Company and Travel benefits
When you work for a cold beerCompany is available on some really cool places for business. We had a lot of meetings and activities in some of the best places in the United States. When I talk about business meetings, I enjoy my sessions in places like Las Vegas, San Diego, Orlando (Disney World). We had the best time because we are always drinking with peers related links to enjoy that love.

I love the beer industry, so that I thought I'd share just a fraction of what is fun for the jobBeer Company. The reasons are many others for a beer company, I can not list them all here to work.

Tags : MP3 Player cheapairflights-tickets indoorwaterpark

Danos tu comentario