Nickelodeon Kid's Suites Hotel

I took my daughter to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, and was looking for a hotel for the children to stay inside I remembered hearing the Nickelodeon Kid's Suites how everything I decided to visit their website, see what they were. I must say that I've never seen site like Nickelodeon Kid's suites. Have a fabulous and fun site that gives you a look-up near his hotel.

I booked the hotel throughtheir site and I was happy with the AAA discount. I paid $ 129.00 per night for a suite with two bedrooms with bunk beds in the nursery. I went to the site with my daughter and her friend, and I was surprised at how robust Nickelodeon. If you ride the walls of your children excited because the hotel top hotels have their buildings painted various Nickelodeon characters. L ' hotel is painted in bright colors and fun that you rentknow the hotel is all fun.

One thing that made me happy when we reached the level of security at the hotel. The hotel is surrounded by a gate and the security front has occupied a security check. He gave me a good feeling to know that people can not simply walk into a hotel just off the road. We parked and went to check we were happy to learn and we have an hour in advance to check. The hotel has granted me bracelet room key and two children who had asurprise he added. I hate wearing make magnetic card room, and I loved my room key on my wrist at all times. The children had their room keys bracelet that could an option that will contact you at check-in

When we arrived in our room, the boys were jumping for joy at the beautiful room. The room was large and spacious, colorful and fun. We chose the room, Sponge Bob Sponge Bob had several walls. The living room has a comfortable sofa with a very nice apartmentWide-screen television. children's room was equipped with a bunk bed, TV and Sony Playstation. The Playstation is a great way to entertain children while in the room. My room had paid a small TV and a wireless keyboard for surfing the Internet. The bed was very comfortable, to my surprise. I can honestly say that it was intended that the rooms are suites Nickelodeon Kid's nice about this. The room is 100% focused on children and your children will never stay in one of these forgottenSuites.

We went to the pool area is like no other hotel is the pool area. Nickelodeon The pool area is more like a water park with a swimming pool. They have a giant tube of water slides, water cannons and swimming pools available for your children to enjoy. The main pool area has a huge green top tube huge buckets of water, and sometimes they are green phlegm (water) on children. Rent a pavilion tent for the day is completed by a TV. The pool area features a bar where a fewAdults can relax with a drink while the kids fly down the water pipes. Parents do not leave pools of water and fear, there are plenty of lifeguards to ensure the staff to entertain the children.

The Nickelodeon Kids' Suites also has a fabulous food court complete with a restaurant and several places to get a quick meal. In the same area of the food court and the arcade, which was a big hit with my daughter. Nearby is a kid's room where the children made their nails, fake hair braids, can be obtainedTattoos and much more. This area is also the Nickelodeon television studio, where you and your children can watch live TV Nickelodeon. Their children also have the opportunity to be a hotel of its hit TV shows live on that. Compared to the television studio theaters Nickelodeon Cinema 4D is where you watch your children (four) different 4-D animations.

The Nickelodeon Kid's Suites Hotel is now my absolute favorite hotel in Orlando Florida. If you have children, you must plana trip to the Nickelodeon Kid Suites Hotel. To visit click here

Recommend : MP3 Player travelcheapflightstoday travel indoorwaterpark

Danos tu comentario